GXG Markets Main Quote
GXG Markets Main Quote is a multilateral trading marketplace designed for smaller or start-up companies, and provides the opportunity for quality companies to have their shares traded on a public marketplace with a stock price for their shares and a market capitalization (stock price x total outstanding shares in existence). Companies are required to comply with UK GAAP (VINTRY PLC recommends IFRS) but are not required to issue a prospectus in order to gain admission and, as such, the cost of obtaining a public listing is significantly reduced when compared to other stock exchanges. GXG Markets Main Quote offers a more visible quotation than GXG Markets OTC. This means that companies can be seen by, and can attract investment from, the widest pool of potential investors. An additional benefit is that stockbrokers, where their regulatory permissions allow, can advise and recommend stocks on the GXG MTF to their clients whereas on the First Quote, this is not possible. Public listings on GXG Markets Main Quote are extremely fast, allowing companies to achieve a listing in only about 4 to 5 weeks time. With a listing on GXG Markets Main Quote and an approved prospectus, companies may offer their shares for sale to the general public in a public offering.
GXG Markets Main Quote listing rules and requirements:
Please note that the rest of this document includes only the general issuer qualification requirements, not the technical requirements, which are considered proprietary property of our firm. This document is only a guideline and listing requirements are subject to change without notice.
The following are the general requirements for listing the Issuer on GXG Markets Main Quote:
• Minimum age of company—N/A
• Audited financials required
• Approved Prospectus not required, but is strongly recommended by VINTRY PLC and we provide in our listings on the Main Quote segment as part of our deliverables
• Other listing documents, applications, forms and requirements.
• No market maker required – but must use registered adviser firm to advise on listing
• Shares traded through select registered brokers.
• GXG has its own Tellus trading platform used (linked to brokers)
• Our law firm, FSE Law GmbH (www.fselaw.com), conducts all of our listings and prospectuses.
Companies that wish to list on GXG Markets Main Quote:
• Should have good 5-year revenue and net profit growth prospects;
• Should have a presentable website, business plan and other corporate documents which present the company in the most favorable light possible.
• Should be a real operating company.
• Should always put its best foot forward, not only for the exchange, but also for potential investors.
Time to listing: Approximately 4 to 8 weeks