London Stock Exchange
VINTRY PLC specializes in IPO and pre-IPO capital raises in conjunction with a London Stock Exchange listing.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOUR COMPANY
VINTRY PLC provides a completely turn-key solution for companies seeking to raise IPO and pre-IPO capital accompanied by a London Stock Exchange listing. Our experienced team prepares and assists with IPO and pre-IPO common stock and/or bond offerings, with the ultimate goal of raising capital for your company. We include absolutely everything needed for your company’s successful common stock and/or corporate bond listing on the London Stock Exchange including but not limited to the prospectus, pre-IPO documents, capital raise assistance, bond ratings, compliance legal advice from our EU licensed securities attorney for a year and promotion to investors, financial institutions and more
Typical Client plan of action and deliverables
1. The first step is to structure and implement your company’s stock exchange listing/public offering, including the company’s public offering prospectus and approval process. Depending on your company’s goals and preferences and other factors to consider, we can conduct either a common stock public offering or bond public offering… or both. In any case, we take care of absolutely everything, including but not limited to the stock exchange costs and fees, legal fees of FSE Law, prospectus and its approval fees, bond rating and more;
2. Simultaneously to number 1, above, we prepare a pre-IPO bond and/or common stock offering document and assist your company with its capital raise goal. We also prepare a professional company profile at this first stage, and help you get your company’s presentation package up to speed for your capital raise.
3. You will have the peace of mind of having FSE Law ‘by your side’ when you have compliance related legal questions for a full (12) twelve months;
4. For a minimum of twelve (12) months, VINTRY PLC will consult your company with the aim of insuring its success on the public markets with emphasis on raising capital and developing a liquid public market (the hallmarks of a successful public company);
5. We also assist with promotional services, including television coverage, to get the word out there about your company and its prospects;
6. We can also assist with business plans if needed.
Please note that these listing rules are only a summary and it is important to understand that there are other ‘unwritten’ listing rules and requirements as well which are not published by the London Stock Exchange. As such, the rules and requirements provided herein are a summary of the written London Stock Exchange listing requirements and should only be relied upon in conjunction with a specialized London Stock Exchange Main Market listing partner like GPP and its law firms.
In Europe, there are two types of capital stock markets:
1. EU-regulated markets and;
2. Markets regulated by the stock exchanges.
The London Stock Exchange Main Market Standard is a EU Regulated Market.
Listing and Ongoing Requirements Summary
Please note that the rest of this document includes only the general issuer qualification requirements, not the technical requirements, which are considered proprietary property of our firm. This document is only a guideline and listing requirements are subject to change without notice.
The following are the general requirements for listing the Issuer on the Main Market Standard segment of the London Stock Exchange Regulated Market (EU Regulated Market), hereinafter “London Stock Exchange”
• Audited financials (National GAAP or IAS/IFRS US-GAAP, et. al.), prepared locally, for the year prior three years, or less if the company is not three years old;
• Approved Prospectus
• Other listing documents, forms and requirements.
• Our lawyers conducts all of our listings and prospectuses preparation and approval processes.
The London Stock Exchange Main Market Standard segment approval process is performed on a case-by-case basis and, as such:
• Companies should have strong 5-year revenue and net profit growth prospects;
• Companies should be operating in an industry that has strong growth prospects;
• Companies should have a presentable website, business plan and other corporate documents which present the company in the most favorable light possible.
• Companies must be real operating companies. o Companies should always put its best foot forward, not only for the exchange, but also for potential investors;
Estimated Time to Listing—Approximately 5 to 6 months.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss a listing on the London Stock Exchange Main Board. We are happy to hear from you and to answer any questions you may have.
Features of the London Stock Exchange
- The London Stock Exchange Main Market is one of the most highly respected listing exchange in the world.
- The London Stock Exchange has the highest cumulative Market capitalization of all European regulated stock exchanges, including the Frankfurt and NYSE Euronext.
- All shares are free trading. There are no restricted shares, even for officers and insiders.
- Must have a 25% public float.
- No Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Simpler reporting requirements.
- More liquidity/trading volume than the all exchanges in the world except the NYSE and NASDAQ.
- A listing on the London Stock Exchange is extremely fast, typically only about 4 months.
- The London Stock Exchange is one of the most internationally accepted exchange in the world.
- The London Stock Exchange receives massive exposure to investor capital.
Find out if a London Stock Exchange Initial Public Offering (IPO) is right for you:
VINTRY PLC specializes in listings on the London Stock Exchange, Main Market Standard. Call us to find out if you qualify for listing on the London Stock Exchange. We offer free analysis of your company and will help you make the decision that is right for you.
Corporate bond offering
A Frankfurt Stock Exchange or London Stock Exchange corporate bond offering allows your company to raise money without dilution to any of the shareholders. On 26 January 2012, the 10th corporate bond was listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange’s Entry Standard segment (the Entry Standard segment only began allowing bond listings in March 2011). The Entry Standard segment has proven to be very well suited for the issuance of corporate bonds for small and medium-sized companies. A corporate bond is not only listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, but is also accompanied by an approved prospectus, which allows for advertising and promotion to the general public. Since only March 2011, companies with Entry Standard listed bonds have received a total of approximately €390 million through corporate bond financing. The capital raised via these ten recent Entry Standard bond listings was between €15 and €70 million. This proves that even attractive smaller companies with smaller financing requirements are successfully placing their corporate bonds on the Entry Standard segment of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange.
VINTRY PLC and its law firm will take care of everything needed for the bond listing, including the bond rating and promotion to institutional investors. Please contact us to discuss listing a bond on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange. We look forward to hearing from you.